Verona and amarone wine
What’ s more famous than the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet from Shakespeare ? Juliet ‘s balcony ? The Verona’s Arena ( verona’s colosseum ! ) What a lovely medieval city, and you ll be able to explore this magnificent place, as food and wine is always an important part of your italian experience we wil be able to taste the so famous Valpolicella or Amarone wine that Me nest Hemingway was so in love, since wine get together really well with the salami .. that’ s exactly the perfect marriage and we will experience the local charcuteries in a local place !
Visiting Verona from Venice, it’a fatastic daytrip, that will takes you in one of the most beautiful cities of the Veneto region. The drive from Venice to Verona is aproximately 1h30 minutes. It’ s a great experience to get to know a city beside the so famous city of Venice, but on the otherhand you ll be able to know the local cultures outside the big touristic traffic.
The experice can be customize, according to your interests, this is a little example of a program:
- Our driver of guide will wait for you in Venice Piazzale Roma ( the car and bus terminal) or the designated place
- Our driver will wait for you with a sign with your name in order to recognize him easly
- You will get on board of your private car or minivan ( up to 8 seats)
- Comfortable easy drive to Verona
- In Verona you will meet your local guide that will show you the beauties of Verona
- free time in Verona to see the city and do shopping
- scenic drive to the Verona wine region
- Amarone or other wines tastings
- drive back to Venice or the designated place
To book or for more information, email us.
You might be interested in some other food tours in the area: